Genuine stone sculpture including Delivery.
- Direct delivery to customer.
- All sculpture is fully insured during transit and is carefully packed in a wooden crate ensuring it arrives undamaged.
- All sculpture is shipped internationally by sea freight. When the sculpture arrives at the seaport, the customer will be contacted by courier to arrange a delivery date suitable for the customer. Stonelove Ltd. take care of all import and customs formalities.
- The crate will be delivered as close to delivery address as possible, kerbside if neccessary. When the sculpture is unloaded, it becomes the customer's responsibility to move and install.
- In the unlikely event of a statue arriving damaged, the statue will be remade and sent again at no extra charge to the customer.
- Most items take between 4 and 6 weeks to arrive. Custom made sculpture will take between 6 and 12 weeks to arrive after placing order. Customers will be informed before they place their order of the estimated delivery time.
- We ship sculptures to an international market. Occasionally there is a small surcharge for certain international destinations. Non UK customers are advised to contact us prior to placing an order.
- Stonelove are in no way responsible for installation of any sculpture or statue.